Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Are Agents Saying About ExpressLine?

To view this email as a web page, go here.

ExpressLine

What Are Agents Saying About ExpressLine? 

 

"I have submitted over 200 apps so far with ExpressLine. It has saved me so much time and effort. I really like ExpressLine and the convenience it offers."         - Kent L.  

"ExpressLine works beautifully! When you call, there is no hold time and the process takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. It is a very smooth process.  I would recommend ExpressLine to everyone."         - Ron T.

"I used ExpressLine and I think it's a GREAT program. It's AWESOME and makes [enrollment] very, very easy."         - William M.

"We have been using ExpressLine and it is a must. We have submitted over 190 applications in the past three weeks and we have not had a single problem."       - Carl M.

"We really like ExpressLine for Scope of Appointments and enrollments."         - Jeff J.

"I used ExpressLine for SEP clients and thought it worked well. I plan on using it in the future."     - Doug C.

"I am very impressed with ExpressLine!"         - Laurie H.

Have YOU Tried ExpressLine?

See for yourself what all the buzz is about! Use ExpressLine telephone enrollment for all your MA and PDP enrollments throughout the 2010 selling season.

 

Call ExpressLine at 

1-800-867-4347 

Mondays - Saturdays, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. 

Sundays, noon - 5 p.m. 

(all time zones)

 

Remember to use this handy checklist for you to personally track ExpressLine enrollments (Do not return form to the Company).

 

Click here to learn more about ExpressLine! Read the reasons why you should be using ExpressLine and how to use it for Scope of Appointment calls here.

This email was sent to: mlees@seniorsolutions.com

This email was sent by: Pennsylvania Life Insurance Company
1001 Heathrow Park Lane, Suite 5001 Lake Mary, FL 32746 USA


We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe